This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs to go...

This New Orleans tragedy showed a lot about the US, and the government. And almost none of it pleasent.

I don't really know what I can/should do.. I can donate (although I have been without work for going on 4 months)

but our leaders, they should have done something, they were given positions of power, authority, and responsibility

and they mostly all failed

now the FEMA cheif, he has to go..

but who else? who else was sitting on their asses and not using their power and authority to help?

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

All of them.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I feel similiarly

we need more then that, we need names

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Anyone in the Democratic or Repbulican parties.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Gee... yet anoither who do we blame thread... and who should get shot for all the things that went wrong...

Why don't you use the blame bush thread, or any of the other wonderful threads that have included that in the topic... because we really don't need yet another thread on it.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X