X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning - bad thread

Dammit, the link in

seems to be infested by something that messes up the grapichs. Can't for the moment say if it make other damage and don't know any cure.

Damage seems to be that the grapics at poly goes haywire, but it doesn't seem to affect other sites. Strange.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Hmm, is it just poly that are weired ? Both Explorer and Firefox acts equal - sorry if I have cried wolf.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It's the entire forum.

What ever you just did, undo it!

I hope they will soon figure this out, it's getting to be quite intolerable.

Comment

MarkG or any mod who's online should do something
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

BlackCat! wtg. I hope you're happy with yourself!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
              MarkG or any mod who's online should do something
              DanQ is looking into it.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X