Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Interested In An Apolyton Hurricane Relief Fund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that this is great idea. I would be glad to make a donation to it once it is set up and running. I already gave some money to the Red Cross but I am willing to give more. I am sure they will need all the help that they can get. This diaster is the worst I have seen or even heard about in the US for decades. Those poor people are going to need all the help they can get.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

SpencerH needs a new roof. Even though his insurance will pay for most of it, he's still got a deductable.

DinoDoc's been without power for days. I'm sure he's lost a bit of food.

I imagine more than a few Polytubbies live in the area. Many of them have probably lost food, jobs, and are spending what money they have on hotels, etc.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yeah, I would be glad to help out (just a little, I am currently unemployed)

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

as far as it goes, if anyone remembers trippin daily (now no longer tripping) from OWO (currently at CG), he lived there, and I think lost everything

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It appears that way, but he's alive and well.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
            X