Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane season predictions?

Are they now altered by Catrina?

I know in the UK once our weather displays a certain pattern, it can get entrenched.

Is this ominous for the season ahead
    www.my-piano.blogspot

A single storm willl not change things, except in the very short term.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

OK, just with this being so early "in" the season too..
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

In the UK the weather pattern is influenced by the position of the jet stream and then only in the sense that it encourages either low pressure ssytems in to the Uk or keeps High pressure systems staionary. Hurrican formation is I beleieve more complex and depends on many factors i.e sea temp, position of the azores high and the jet stream.
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

The sea temp around the Gulf is at least 30c, which I think is higher than average.

The direction of the wind is the main factor in our weather.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The direction of our wind is nearly always westerley
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
            X