Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least succesful player of all time

Woot!

Kenneth Carlsen, 32, currently ranked 53rd in the world, and consistently in the top 100 for at least the past decade, was eliminated yesterday from the 1st round of the U.S. Open.

So? Hey, big deal eh?

Well, he thereby immortalized himself in the annals of world tennis. No other player in history has had as many 1st round Grand Slam eliminations as Carlsen.

28 of them.

Of course, he has on occasion advanced further, but his lasting impression will be that of the least succesful top tennis player of all time.

Thought I'd share this latest example of the outstanding ability of Danish athletes.

Attached Files

me

Comment

No Dis, you're the least successful playa of all time.

Comment

He evidently makes a living substantial enough to encourage this streak.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, there's a lot of money in tennis, even for the ones who don't reel in titles all the time. They say his prize money earnings alone for this year is >$300K, and his career total >$2.5M. Then there's all the sponsor stuff...

Comment

Ted Striker
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I read the title as "Least successful prayer of all time"...

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
                Now, that's a topic with a HUGE troll potential
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

...As opposed to what exactly, eh punk!?

Comment

well, he does have a persistent drive to compete
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
                      Oh Great and Powerful Pink Unicorn Behind the Moon, I beseech thee:

Kindly drop Rachel Weisz onto my face. Amen.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X