No announcement yet.

Wendy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for Chili, sure, it is supposed ot be tasty but the general rule for all fast food joints is something like this: Meat that is bathed in a strong sauce is usually leftovers. It kind of reminds me about how curry was created to feed rotting meat to people.

PS. How come I only find Wendy's in the "bad" part of town??? It's usually right next to Church's Chicken and the Safeway.

Church's Chicken + Safeway + Wendy's + liquor store all on the same corner = RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Church's Chiken? That sounds like some bizzare human-sacrifice-soylent-green-sweeny-todd thing going on there.

Either that or soem sort of perpetual churhc bake sale which is in itslef a reason to run.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

am I the only one who imagined having sex with wendy? When she turned 16 of course. err I mean 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Wendy's

Wendy's Chili
          What an insult to chili. I can make much better chili in 30 minutes.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
            QFT? I do not know this.
            It means "Quit Fvcking Talking".

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              am I the only one who imagined having sex with wendy? When she turned 16 of course. err I mean 18.
              [Quagmire] Allllrighttt! [/Quagmire]

Of course you'd have the ghost of the Emminence Grease himself Dave Thomas on you ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

PS. How come I only find Wendy's in the "bad" part of town??? It's usually right next to Church's Chicken and the Safeway.

Church's Chicken + Safeway + Wendy's + liquor store all on the same corner = RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!
                Where do you live? The Wendy's here are in new, nice shopping areas. The quality of their food, as well as the exterior and interior appearance of their shops are surpassed only by Chik Fil-A - these are two restaurants I have a lot of..."respect/trust" in, because I have never been disappointed by their level of service or quality.

However, for value menu, none beat Jack in the Box. 2 tacos for 99 cents - the tacos are cheap, greasy, and delicious. .99$ Chicken Sandwich - the same size and quality as the chicken sandwich McDonalds serves with their regular meal. Egg rolls...Jalapeno poppers, it is all delicious. I lived off of it during the summer.

Comment

I don't know if "quality" can be used when referring to either McDonald's or Jack in the Box.

I know you are a student but don't get used to "living" off that food because it will catch up with you very quickly.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

how true! However I have been starting to notice them in areas nicer than those they usually are found in.
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                    X