Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

running a stop sign?

you know what that means right?

he slowed down to 2 mph and didn't stop completely...

I'm surprised he didn't get tasered and beaten down rodney king style

oh wait, he's white

cops
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
      Busted in Woodstock for pot, oh the irony...
      For the second time in 2 years!

That whole memory loss with pot must be true .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

DWI is an offense but how many people have driven vehicles while on presciption drugs? Is there any difference? Oh yeah... Pot is illegal. Has anyone ever committed a violent offense or for that matter any offense while under the influence of marijuana?

IMO Marijuana is a victimless crime.

Joe Smoe could have run a stop sign many times, even been a habitual stop sign runner...(gasp) and been on painpills when he did it.. dont all pain pills warn not to drive while taking them? Lets make a big deal about that instead.

EDIT: Any offense other then not stopping at a stop sign
        One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by Playful

IMO Marijuana is a victimless crime.
          no, haven't you seen those commercials?

if you smoke pot, you will run over little girls while you and your pothead friends order food at a driver thru in your smoke filled car

if you smoke pot, you will find your dad's loaded gun and shoot your best friend

if you smoke pot, you will leave your little sister alone at the carnival and a child molestor will find her

pot... it makes baby jesus cry

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The police should start assraping the parents of underage potheads. Should send consumption falling.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Garfunkel is GANGSTA!!

Snoop is falling far behind. Now how sad is that.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Driving while intoxicated is a very serious offense IMO. And people who don't seem to get the message the first time they're nicked should be locked up for some time.

Comment

And so should you for being so winky donky. And yet you run free. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE - NO PEACE, NO JUSTICE!

Oh and PS, it doesn't say anywhere he was driving intoxicated. YOU SHOULD be sent to DEATH CAMPS for being so judgemental!
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                      Driving while intoxicated is a very serious offense IMO. And people who don't seem to get the message the first time they're nicked should be locked up for some time.
                      have you ever been stoned?

while I do not condone driving while stoned, it is not the same thing as driving while drunk or driving under the influence of over substances...

I've had to drive stoned before... it's not fun... but it is not dangerous.

While stoned. I can pass a field soberity test.

Yes, pot may reduce reaction time. But if tested, I'm sure I would perform much better than an elderly driver or someone talking on a cell phone.

Driving while stoned is not that big a deal.

I suspect official statistics about marijuana involved traffic accidents are low in number.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

just pot? dangerous.

Spiked up pot with PCP? Makes you think you're driving a batmobile.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

lol Sava you can't be serious. Is your active research accumulated enough data to really prove your theory?

If you are totally stoned, it's dangerous as hell.

If you are just little bit drunk, it's not that bad as being wasted.

IF you have little bit of amphetamine in you, it might actually HELP you.

All in all, you're on some weird marijuana uber alles campagn. It's dangerous. You are slower. Just because you can drive on the road OK doesn't mean you're good to go. JUst like drunk. THe time it takes you to react to sudden scenarios IS THE KEY.

Goodbye, I came, I showed, ruled and went to sleep.
                          In da butt.

Comment

pekka
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The article doesn't say Art was impaired. He ran a stop sign - hardly the same thing.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                                Driving while stoned is not that big a deal.
                                Quoted for

BULL****

...again
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X