No announcement yet.

Gas is $2.68 a gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm using a proxy to access the NYRA site. Thers is a server down in Texas or something, and its disrupting Comcast I think somehow. But I can get everything with a proxy.

Can you see that picture now? I removed the proxy part of the address, but now I can't see it.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• No, but I don't get asked to login to motherandchild.org anymore.

Comment

• Damn. Well its a funny pic anyhow. *sigh*
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• We'll take your word for it.

Funny pic!

Cheapest gas in my area is $3.02. My regular station was already up to $3.29 yesterday morning.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• There's a station in Atlanta selling premium for $6.07 as of this morning.

95 percent of our Gulf petrolium refineries and production is offline.

At least three oil and gas platforms have torn loose or sunk.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Gas prices are above 5 dollars now here in Asheville, and supply is running out even more including premium. OMG!!!
              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• I'm glad I filled up BEFORE the hurricane

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  There's a station in Atlanta selling premium for $6.07 as of this morning.
                  Not anymore... the Governor has cracked down on price gouging ($5000 fine for EACH sale they make with the extravagant prices! ).
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• communist
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Yeah, he's a Republican Communist .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Let the market set the prices. If the people don't want to pay, noone's forcing them.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• True 'nuff. Some of these idiots deserved to be gouged, IMO, when they could have driven a mile down the road and paid $2.99 or less per gallon.

Comment

• See? Told you - Damn dirty commie - government interference with the market.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I just found out that my state is implementing a cap on gas prices that will start next week Wednesday in a measure to (hopefully) curtail the exploding cost of gas here.

Right now it's

$2.95 for 87 Octane
                              $3.05 for 89
                              $3.15 for 92

Well, this is at the gas station closest to my house. I usually go by those prices. It's a Chevron. I'll try find an article in the local newspaper about the results of the gas cap.
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Not anymore... the Governor has cracked down on price gouging ($5000 fine for EACH sale they make with the extravagant prices! ).
                                He's a twit with an emotional kneejerk reaction which in turn should be no surprise considering consituents kneejerk mob reaction actually causing the shortages.
                                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X