No announcement yet.

Army Demotes Halburton Critic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any indication that she hates, or has any feelings either way, about Haliburton? Seems to me she was upset about the process by which the contracts were granted.
    That was a mistake, it doesn't matter if she hates Halliburton, it matters that these people do and are defending her solely because she gave them a hard time. Apparently for this service, she is immune from all other criticism.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
      Out of several million government employees, 5 who disagree with Bush (suposedly) get fired.

that's like trivializing the presidential elections because it's only about one federal employee...

we're talking about two high ranking generals, the EPA chief, and the Secretary of Treasury...

not exactly just a few meaningless "government employees"

but whatever, continue to live in your dream world.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

we're talking about two high ranking generals, the EPA chief, and the Secretary of Treasury...
        Out of a few thousand odd people of similar or greater rank. Sorry Sava, you have no case.

And it still has nothing to do with your motive for declaring foul play in this womans demotion.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Out of a few thousand odd people of similar or greater rank. Sorry Sava, you have no case.
          because why? you say so?

facts are facts!

those "few thousand odd people" didn't publically criticize the admin in some fashion...

fact is... anyone who criticizes the admin in any way, get's fired.

period
          And it still has nothing to do with your motive for declaring foul play in this womans demotion.
          that's right, you have no proof, no facts, and no leg to stand on, so instead of debating the point at hand, you are discussing "my motive" ???

once again, I win!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

fact is... anyone who criticizes the admin in any way, get's fired.
            I still have a job.

Greenspan got fired?

Comment

Greenspan got fired?
              Nah. The Bushies don't know enough about economy to think that its important enough to warrant Greenspan being fired.
              What?

Comment

I still have a job.
                sorry, I should have said anyone "IMPORTANT"

Greenspan got fired?
                I don't recall Greenspan ever criticizing Bush...

sure, he wags his finger at the deficit spending...

but Greenspan is the same guy who said the tax cuts for the rich were good...
                Attached Files
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Out of several million government employees, 5 who disagree with Bush (suposedly) get fired.

It's a bit more than that. Those are just the ones Sava came up with off the top of his head. You always use this lame ass retort, too, that failure to say everything about something means that there isn't more to it.

The first one to go was the environmental scientist who had been posting caribou migration data for years on a government website. He was fired shortly after the Bush Administration came in to office because it contraduicted the official line that ANWAR drilling wouldn't harm nature, though the government's own data showed it would impact caibou migration routes.

I can't remember the name or the exact position of one guy, but an Enron officer told him he'd have his job, and he did.

Then there's Valerie Plame.

There are plenty more. This Administration is extremely vindicitive. Only a complete tool would just ignore it.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

There are plenty more. This Administration is extremely vindicitive. Only a complete tool would just ignore it.
                    Only a complete hack would consider firing .001 percent of work force a pattern of behavior.

Comment

When it's the .001 percent that has openly criticized the Administration, yes, we should consider it a pattern, cuz that's 100%.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah, becaue I am sure .001 percent is all that has critisized the president. Now your just being silly.

Are you telling me EVERY person, or better yet the majority, of people in government that has said something agains the admin has been fired. Do you even understand how perposterous this position is?

Hell, half the army is at Rumsfelds throat, openly, about his "light division" crap.

Comment

But how many of them have gone before Congress to do it? How many are have been newsworthy?

In any event, exactly home many people under Clinton were fired for this type of thing? Bush I? Reagan? Carter? You have to go back to Nixon to find an administration as deplorable as this one, which isn't surprising, conjsidering how many Nixon staffers are in this Administration.

Comment

Only a complete Bush-****er would just ignore it.

Corrected.
                            B♭3

Comment

Wow, you are so clever

Comment

Wow, that joke is so old, but it still makes me smile

Corrected.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X