No announcement yet.

Army Demotes Halburton Critic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Often she hand-wrote her concerns on the contract documents, a practice that corps leaders called unprofessional and confusing.
    that's because corps leaders can only ready letters in courier or at best, arial
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Now one can clearly see, you were talking about HER, because she's the one that was fired. You claimed that she took a position of the left AND she criticized the accountability and clarity of thebidding process.
      Bull****. The left hates Halyburton, someone who similarly hates Halyburton gets fired, left comes to the rescue.

She took a position held as gospel by the left, where did I say she was even on the left.

I made an observation about YOU GUYS, that if someone in line with your thinking gets fired, it HAS to be because of it of that.

Reading comprehension
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Why would she hate halliburton?

In fact, why would the left hate halliburton more than any other corporation?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

In fact, why would the left hate halliburton more than any other corporation?
          Have you been here long?

Because the people that ***** slapped them into 8 years of irrelevance are connected to it.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
              Because the people that ***** slapped them into 8 years of irrelevance are connected to it.
              Are you saying that the White House has connections with Haliburton? That same firm that has been getting humongus contracts from the US government without going through the proper bidding process?

Shocking.
              What?

Comment

I would consider Cheney a big connection.

Not an improper one, but that hardly matters for conspiracy theories.

Comment

I would consider Cheney a big connection.

Not an improper one...
                  Well, i agree with half of your statement.
                  What?

Comment

You're right, Pat. The left generally defends army officers, which I guess is good since the right looks ready to dispose of anyone, military or no, if they go against the administration or its cronies.

I'll admit you're also right that the article doesn't mention what exactly she was fired for. It does mention her "stellar" performance ratings before the criticism, warnings from superiors not to testify to congress, and her writing on contract documents.
                    You also might note that she was demoted before the inquiry was completed, which had this not occurred the article would probably have never made the news.

But you just go on believing whatever you want to.

/me pats patroklos on head condescendingly
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Automatic and unqualified hatred of the Halyburton corporation, Yes.
                      it's not automatic, and it is most certainly QUALIFIED... Halliburton RAPES TAXPAYERS, PROFITS FROM WAR, and contributes to the general destruction of the planet.

It's not as if people hate them for no reason.
                      I am talking about your automatic support for her, even though you don't know why she was fired.
                      I know exactly why she was fired.

She criticized Halliburton contracts.

Just like General Shinseki was fired because he said we needed more troops.

Just like former EPA chief Christine Todd Whitman "resigned" because she dared to try and seek a middle ground between "save the environment" policies and Bush's "rape the Earth" policies.

Just like former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill was fired because he refused to lie about Iraq.

WAKE UP PAT.

THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION FIRES PEOPLE FOR POLITICAL REASONS!
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Jesus Christ, Patroklos, are you really that dense?

Sava:

Comment

I know exactly why she was fired.

She criticized Halliburton contracts.
                          No.

In October 2004, General Strock, citing two consecutive performance reviews that called Ms. Greenhouse an uncooperative manager, informed her that she would be demoted.
                          Reviews that for the most part no one here has any clue about as far as content.

Sorry, you are just spouting automatic replys, and defending her ONLY because her critisim is in line with your political views, even if her motives were not political in nature (which they almost definetly were not).

Just like former EPA chief Christine Todd Whitman "resigned" because she dared to try and seek a middle ground between "save the environment" policies and Bush's "rape the Earth" policies.
                          Replies like this are exactly what proves my point.

You are are simply zealots.

Comment

And you're ignoring repetitive patterns of behavior on the part of the admin b/c it's in line with YOUR political beliefs.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Is there any indication that she hates, or has any feelings either way, about Haliburton? Seems to me she was upset about the process by which the contracts were granted.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Out of several million government employees, 5 who disagree with Bush (suposedly) get fired.

Hell of a pattern.

I guess I should go ahead a critisize something so all of you will run to my rescue if I ever get demoted or lose a promotion for piss poor performace

And of course, the administration didn't fire her, or are you positive that General is a republican, or even a conservative. Nah, we will just assume he is, much easier and politically expediant.

Comment

Working...
                                X