Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Hotmail please

Hi

I have noticed that when I send someone an e-mail, my name doesn't show up in their inbox, just my e-mail address. And since that address is rather silly and doesn't identify who I am, people tend to think it is spam and delete my e-mails without reading them, which sucks.
    I can't find a solution to this in the Hotmail settings or by googling so Apolyton is my last hope!

please help me
    CSPA

Instead, how about I just laugh at you?

Hotmail.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

yeah yeah

i have a kickass address, that's why I use it. easy for people to remember as opposed to some other addresses I have whicha are like 20cm long
      CSPA

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the way to do it, but it's my best guess. In the upper right hand corner, click Options - in the left side column, click Personal - click My Profile - fill in your name. I would think that this will make your name turn up as the sender instead of just the mail address.

Comment

Thanks. Already tried that though. Didn't help.
          CSPA

Comment

Put your name as your signature
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

hmm but that only helps if people actually open the e-mails and read all the way to the bottom, no?
              part of the problem is people won't even open the mail because they don't know who it's from...
              stupid hotmail
              CSPA

Comment

Working...
              X