Free Opera Registration Codes (!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Opera Registration Codes (!)

I'd like to misuse my position of authority to mention that Opera, fastest web browser on Earth, is having its 10th anniversary party today. To celebrate, they are giving out free registration codes

I've been happily using Opera since version 4 days, and it's been getting ever awesomer at a steady clip. I've paid for my copy already, but I still snagged myself seven sets for each of my email addresses. It runs on Windows, Linux x86/PPC/Sparc, OS X, Solaris, and FreeBSD.

Go, go, go! Experience the ad-free awesomeness. Opera ain't gonna be free tomorrow.
    Last edited by St Leo; August 30, 2005, 11:48.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

I'm going to bump this because everyone should use this browser and with this you finally have an excuse to switch.

Comment

Already got mine.

Incidentally, I'm not sure if it's legal, but I have backups in case the server goes down.
      B♭3

Comment

Opera Clever move btw...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Eeeeexcellent

Comment

I've used Opera for quite some time, and happily.

(Of late, I've also added Firefox. Asher might should consider Sales of some sort. I still love my Opera, but Firefox has it's points, too.)

In a long-winded approach, I agree with Leo.
            You'll never use Internet Explorer again.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Handy. I need a second browser in Linux. I want to have a 2nd browser to run on 32bit chroot due to problems with flash on 64bit OS's.

Comment

This just in: Firefox has no registration codes.

(and Opera isn't the fastest web browser)
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                  Handy. I need a second browser in Linux. I want to have a 2nd browser to run on 32bit chroot due to problems with flash on 64bit OS's.
                  Why would you want to run Flash anyway? It's Evil. Okay, maybe it's not Evil itself, but it is used for Evil purposes 99.9% of the time.

Now I automatically skip websites with only Flash navigation or intro splash page, unless I must go there.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Communism sucks, man.

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo

Communism sucks, man.

Freedom is the antithesis of communism.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Freedom is the antithesis of communism.

Freedom from hoarding, profiteering, and (loosely speaking) private ownership of code? Riiiight. You may dress a pony up and take him to a posh restaurant, but at the end of a diurnal cycle he'll still smell as sweet.

Comment

What can Opera offer me to make it worthwhile to take advantage of this one day it is free?

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                            Freedom from hoarding, profiteering, and (loosely speaking) private ownership of code? Riiiight. You may dress a pony up and take him to a posh restaurant, but at the end of a diurnal cycle he'll still smell as sweet.

Firefox is provided by the Mozilla Corporation...that doesn't sound very communist to me.

Comment

Firefox is provided by the Mozilla Corporation...that doesn't sound very communist to me.

Lenin's New Economic Policy provided for precisely this sort of a small operation.

Anyways, there's not that much of a difference between a government and a corporation (well, except that corporate charters are generally empty in a way constitutions are not). If a government can be communist, so can a corporation.

Comment

Working...
                              X