Superhumans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superhumans

So, what's the ideal man, and the ideal woman for you? personality, behaviour, looks?

Does an ideal like that exist for you?

Do you think it's right to hold an ideal like that?

Now, this isn't just what you'd look for in a partner, mind you, becuase I am also asking about people that you don't prefer orientation-wise.

How different are your perfect man and your perfect woman?

Do you wish to be the perfect man/woman? and if so, how big an effort do you make in that direction?
    urgh.NSFW

Our purpose here is to survive.

The longest who ever lived is the closest to Superhuman.

So I guess that's Adam.
    be free

Comment

Since I suck at life I must express myself using the medium of life-simulator video games.

(Which is my way of saying it's a bit of a silly question).

I mean if I had to design a perfect couple to say repopulate the human race it would be like this:
      Perfect genetic health, especially physically. But that's obvious right? Mentally maybe allow a bit of eccentricity so that genius can flourish (I mean you don't want your perfect couple to just hump each other all the time).
      Personality isn't that important, except they should both be somewhat more gentle, understanding and compassionate than your average human. The savage thing worked great for a few million years but it's not so hot in the modern urban jungle. I think it's right (if not realistic) to have this ideal. People who act like savages make bad humans.

Obviously the guy needs to look like a norse god because that's the sterotype. The woman shouldn't look like a supermodel or an ugly hag, somewhere in between would be good. (sexy enough to be attractive, strong enough to be useful). Actually the same should go for the guy, perfection in this case is more like perfectly average rather than extreme. The woman should have red hair and the man brown or black hair. Recessive genes for blonde okay I guess.

I do not wish to be the perfect man. That would make me not-me which would frankly suck, I like being me. I'd like a perfect woman though .

Comment

Nazis
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

@Blake's "woman in a bikini doing the dishes" screenshot.

The woman shouldn't look like a supermodel or an ugly hag, somewhere in between would be good. (sexy enough to be attractive, strong enough to be useful).

But women can be both strong and attractive.

My idea for a perfect individual, be it male of female, is that they have to combine things that seem contradictory but really aren't.

People should be:

-Self-reliant, and on the other hand helpful to others, and sharing ( it's not contradicting, but some people say that if you educate the former, you lose the latter, and vice versa)
            -Should be able to defend themselves, and others, and not offend other people.
            -Should be communicative.
            -Should be original.

In terms of their bodies, they shouldn't suffer from any genetic deseases and conditions, and should be both in excellent cardio shape. Men's physique should be more about strength, and women's more about flexibility - the areas in which the bodies excel.

In their behavior towards other people men and women should behave a like, and be treated alike, well, except during a relationship, women should be coquettish, and men macho ( both in a non-offensive manner, of course).

Looks? Men should be 180-190, women should be 175-185.

Both men and women should be educated in all aspects of life, should know many crafts, and should enjoy sports, play musical instruments ,etc.

Men, and women should enjoy the same conditions in the same jobs and working enviroments.

I think that's about it.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't think a perfect person exists. I think that, character wise, a perfect person is no longer attractive.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think that, character wise, a perfect person is no longer attractive.

How come? I never understood this: a perfect person wouldn't be an ******* about it.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

people suck

I want a holodeck
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

By definition the "perfect human" is NOT superhuman. To be superhuman is to be inhuman.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                      Since I suck at life I must express myself using the medium of life-simulator video games.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

it's just a ****ing thread title. Next thing you're going to whine about how they don't serve coffee in the Apolyton coffeeshop.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                          it's just a ****ing thread title. Next thing you're going to whine about how they don't serve coffee in the Apolyton coffeeshop.
                          I never ask for coffee at the coffee shop. God knows were DD gets his crappy ass beans.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                            By definition the "perfect human" is NOT superhuman. To be superhuman is to be inhuman.
                            ah, but would not a perfect human be super?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                              ah, but would not a perfect human be super?

Anyways, someone beautiful and smart. I can't really be bothered to ry to think about specific height/weight, body fat ratios, specific IQ, performance parameters and anything of the sort.

Comment

Working...
                              X