My Hurricane Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hurricane Pics

The front of my apartment, the day after.

Our courtyard. Not too much damage, but part of the fence came down.

A tree down on powerline in our back alley.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Around the Neighborhood.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

God is finally getting around to punishing Disneyworld for it's Gay Pride Parade. Almost.

Comment

Well, Ft. Lauderdale is the 3rd gayest part of the U.S.

Comment

*some joke about Florida being a phallic symbol*

(glad you're alright che)
          Monkey!!!

Comment

This tree used to provide Bunngrrl's shade while she waited for the bus to go to work.

Line out into the street for McD's drive through. The lobby was closed. They opened it later in the day though.
            Last edited by chequita guevara; August 29, 2005, 17:24.

Comment

Baby squirrel

Wind snapped this sign clean off.

Tore up the sidewalk

At the library downtown.

Comment

Our apartment was not unscathed

Some of the duct tape came off the window.

Comment

Not the duct tape!
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Man! I've never experienced crazy weather like that. Why don't you people just move out of florida? it's dangerous there?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Nicer than a desert, plus he doesn't have to worry about getting blown up all the time.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                        Man! I've never experienced crazy weather like that. Why don't you people just move out of florida? it's dangerous there?
                        excellent question..

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                          He doesn't want to leave "paridise".

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            Why don't you people just move out of florida? it's dangerous there?

Life is inherently dangerous. There is no place on the Eastern seaboard that is safe from hurricanes. Even the Maritime provinces in Canada have been struck from time to time. Elsewhere in the U.S. has monster tornados, earthquakes, brush fires, blizzards, etc.

It's a statistical anomally that Florida has been struck by six hurricanes in the past 13 months (and several tropical storms). This is not normal weather, even during periods of peak hurricane activity.

Anyway, I don't see anyone telling dinodoc to leave Mississippi, even though his state has been struck by two of the most powerful hurricanes in the last 100 years: Camile and Katrina. No one tells SpencerL to leave Alabama, even though they had Ivan and Katrina.

Comment

Because they aren't constantly *****ing about it.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X