funny

kiitos
    Attached Files
    CSPA

Operation Finnish Freedom

Comment

Dirty lies.

Comment

the person who made these posters should have put some more effort into spelling. I can spot only one comma.

Anyway yes some people got killed, and yes the mobiles were used, but it's got nothing to do with human rights but basic common sense of how some operations are done. Is it shameful, well maybe yes, but then again everyone involved knew what they were doing and the risks involved as well, so if you get killed, well.. that's something you accepted as possibility when you stepped into the service.

So.. no tears from me.

Finnish gov. Anyway. Bunch of pussies. I should run things. Get more of those black bags with zippers soon, because there's some cleaning to be done!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Aside from mistaking punctuation for spelling, WTH is Pekka talking about now?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Anyway yes some people got killed, and yes the mobiles were used, but it's got nothing to do with human rights but basic common sense of how some operations are done. Is it shameful, well maybe yes, but then again everyone involved knew what they were doing and the risks involved as well, so if you get killed, well.. that's something you accepted as possibility when you stepped into the service.
            Should I read more Iltalehti to know what you're talking about?

Comment

Could somebody please explain what happened?
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The Finnish government activated the Nokia backdoor to eavesdrop on Norwegian seal hunters and reported them to Greenpeace. A few sealers were buried under leaflets. One died.

Do I have it right?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What the ****?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    Could somebody please explain what happened?
                    The IRL version of a drunk thread.

Comment

good one

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Basic Human Right for Finland
                        Nice idea but you're forgetting one important fact - Finns are not human
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Suorittakaa ilmiantajan eliminaatio välittömästi

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                            The Finnish government activated the Nokia backdoor to eavesdrop on Norwegian seal hunters and reported them to Greenpeace. A few sealers were buried under leaflets. One died.

Do I have it right?
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I should have known it was Pekka

making dirty propaganda
                              CSPA

Comment

Working...
                              X