Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troops deaths being used for Advertising Bush's War literally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odin
    *teleports Che to North Korea*
    Just cuz you don't know the history of the war doesn't mean I don't.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Im tired.
      Really, this is getting funny about US - there's so much **** in it that I wonder why don't people abandon like rats do with a sinking ship.

Is it fear from the "if you're not with us (you can read it capitalised if you wish), you're against us" rule?
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I have a suggestion for one:

"America hasn't fought a just war in 60 years"
        Your cynism clouds your judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Heerscher

Your cynism IS THE FOUNDATION FOR your judgement.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
            Is it fear from the "if you're not with us (you can read it capitalised if you wish), you're against us" rule?
            No, it's the quasi-religious belief that regardless of whatever else, we are the best place in the world to live. I want to get out, but I'll never convince my wife to leave North America permanently.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hey I'm not new here! I posted a couple times in the civ II forum, about a year ago...

Comment

you're a sleeper DL i bet...

someone created you over 2 years ago...

didn't use you

JUST SO YOU COULD POST HERE TODAY!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with including the country in which the serviceman fought and died on the tombstone. Operational name? That is pushing it, especially considering the lame names they give them now.

East wind, rain.
                  Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

No, it's the quasi-religious belief that regardless of whatever else, we are the best place in the world to live. I want to get out, but I'll never convince my wife to leave North America permanently.

Women (=conservativeness)
                    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

God you guys are just desperate for material these days.

The tomb stones have always said the conflict and the place.

For those of you too busy Bush bashing to notice, the official name of the "Iraqi War" is "Operation Iraqi Freedom," because we did not declare war on Iraq, and Gulf War is taken.

Why don't you look up what it says on the tombstones for Panama, Grenada, and Somlia, and then tell me if we have been inconsistant over the past 20 years.

As far as the soldier whose tomb stone was not cleared with the family, how does common place bureaucratic nonsence become a black eye for the president? Putting "Iraqi Freedom" on there is just as common sense as putting the date. Should they clear that with the family?
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X