Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption the Photo...

He's dead, Jim.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

"He" referring to this thread?

Comment

Here's a better one. The contest is already underway, here: http://paulmartintime.ca/
      Attached Files
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
        http://paulmartintime.ca/

is that anything like "Hammer Time"?

break it down

oh oh oh oh oh ohohhhhhh ohhhh ohohhhhhh ohhh
        STOP

HAMMER TIME
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And I still have to go to work.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Paul Martin is Amazing
            paulears.jpg
            Certainly, he'll say anything. His latest mantras, repeated faithfully by a press that has given up entirely on saying anything substantially critical about the Liberal party (other than screaming "MINORITY!!! MINORITY!!!" on a regular basis), are as follows:

* "politicians should keep their promises"
            * "health care, not tax cuts are our first priority"

For anyone who has minimal knowledge of Paul Martin's record, this is pure orwellian insanity! To the press, apparently, it's just another claim that can be repeated as if the source is pure of mind and heart, and history doesn't exist.

The basic facts: Paul Martin reduced transfers to provinces by 40%, creating the crisis of health care funding that we have today. Then, when he had massive budget surpluses to play around with, he spent them all on tax cuts, the vast majority of which went to the rich.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

PaulMartinTime.ca was in Calgary recently, and asked Flames fans what they thought about their Prime Minister's preference for football over hockey, Canada's favourite pastime.

[Please note: this video includes profane language.]

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
              X