No announcement yet.

So, when you leave Poly for a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, when you leave Poly for a while...

.. what do you do when you're back? Do you read and post on threads you were posting before you left or do you just forget about them and start posting on other threads?

(And before someone complains that I should have posted this on the A/C forum so everyone could have their +1s, I want to say that I don't see this as a community issue, it's more of a personal curiosity of mine).
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

I was away for 1 year and none gave a damn about it after my first posts so I didn´t pay attention to it
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I want my +1s!
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I do a search after my own username, only to find that I'm not as much missed as I had expected or I had hoped.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Who are you?
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Colon was gone?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Colon was gone?
              At least you still remember me.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Re: So, when you leave Poly for a while...

Originally posted by Alex
                .. what do you do when you're back? Do you read and post on threads you were posting before you left or do you just forget about them and start posting on other threads?

(And before someone complains that I should have posted this on the A/C forum so everyone could have their +1s, I want to say that I don't see this as a community issue, it's more of a personal curiosity of mine).
                depends on how long. If it's only a couple of weeks, I will check every thread with a red folder (new posts). But I usually scan through very quickly. I don't read most of them. Just to see if anything stands out. Ming doesn't like me bumping old threads . But if it's important, or a question addressed to me, I'll respond.

Comment

Seeing as i just got back from a holiday...

first thing I did was check my PMs. Then I went through and deleted all my spam from my Poly email addy (that is an addy I have purely for Apolyton, not an Apolyton.com one). Then I went and tried to look at the demogames, of which all but one have fallen apart since I left. Time to pick up the pieces I suppose...

Then I came in here to see if there was anything worthwhile to read.

Then I remembered it was the OTF and, well, you know, I quickly retraced m steps but this thread caught my attention.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

people leave poly
                    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

I was banned for about a year, by good old mingkos.
                      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                        I was banned for about a year, by good old mingkos.
                        And you've earned every day you have been banned
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                          I want my +1s!
                          QFT!
                          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by boann
                            people leave poly
                            there was a while when I Don't remember seeing you much..

but you might have been elsewhere on apolyton

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                            X