No announcement yet.

...of WarCraft and proxies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might not for everyone, but it does for some people. I've seen people's smoking/drinking/etc drop after starting to play videogames.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

yeah, but at least they could play good video games. Not World of Warcraft.

yes I have played it. I don't understand what is so addictive about it. I couldn't find any motivation to play. To raise my character up levels? whoopee. Games based around powergaming aren't fun.

I actually tried to force myself to play this game so I could try to get some value out of the monthly fees. That's not the mark of a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
        What are you talking about? That's even more inane than your usual "jokes".
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

...so no one can answer my question???
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Why would someone bother to answer a DL's question?

Comment

Try WinGate Mao.

If you are looking for applications, its sometimes best to go straight to download.com and do a search there, rather than google for it.
              be free

Comment

dp
                be free

Comment

I'm downloading WinGate now...hopefully I can muddle my way through the thing...

Comment

Hey Mao, I think I found you a proper solution.

HTTPS/UDP/FTP/DNS/ECHO VPN & tunneling solution for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android. Bypass proxies and access the Internet anonymously -- for free!

WoW users with proxy problems are directed to that link.
                    be free

Comment

Hmmm...ok, so I've gone to that website and set it up so that I should have my "freedom" now via the proxies...but WoW still doesn't seem to be able to connect...

Comment

You may pay me via Credit Card or Telegraphic Transfer

be free

Comment

whoo! thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X