neighbourhood watch - TO THE MAXIMUM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neighbourhood watch - TO THE MAXIMUM!

SC once again provided a great performance and showed his heart.

I must admit, my head still hurts and I have a bit nausea going on.. adrenaline coming down. I admit, I was scared as hell, but also once again showed to myself that I can act during huge pressure. I was focused like a tiger. I was silent like a sniper and clever like a snake.

I'm still sweating a bit.

Here's the true story that just happened. It's 4 AM in here. I'm once again at my dads, since the car problems. He can fix anything and I can't. So I came here to have him look at it.

Anyway, I was in this chair, posting at Poly. Then I noticed, a car. So what. Nothing. Then I noticed, 5 minutes later, the car is still in front of our house. This house is in 'good neighbourhood with no services', meaning if you don't live here, you don't get lost in here by accident. So far, nothing suspicious. I was curious to check out the car though. Since it had those 'drive by' lights on and nothing happening.

I started looking at it from time to time. 5 minutes later, the car is still there. Then I take a good look, turn the monitor off so I can see outside better since it's dark. I move the curtains a little to take a good look and not be noticed.

4 dudes in. No one moving. One speaking to his cell phone I gather. Hmm.. now it's getting suspicious. Is it a robbery taking place, or is it someone doing recon for later on robbery? Or is it just someone parked in there, where no one parks, since it's living area and not lots of people live in this particular area. We all know each other, and this one I do not recognize.

I'm getting a bit tense.

Now I'm checking this thing out. I wont' let anything happen to my dad or his house. I will risk everything and gain nothing, but it is the path I have chosen.

5 minutes later. Now 15 minutes into this thing. Still drive by lights on. It's a big car too. Hmmm.. now very suspicious. I could just shrug it off, but now I can't since I started checking it out more.

I can't see any movement. Maybe they are doing recon after all and not hitting yet. This can't happen, since I won't be here soon, and my dad will be at risk. No freaking way. Not on my watch. But I need to be careful. I'm starting to sweat a little. Actually I wipe my face with my hand, from sweat.

I can feel the adrenaline pumping. First few seconds, it's disturbing me ways. But then, I gain control of it like I always do, and my senses are extra good now. I'm VERY focused. I can see only the car and the dudes in it. I can monitor them all if they start moving into different directions, and not have problems. That's how focused I am. I have spotted them, and they have definitely not spotted me. Do I have the upper hand or not? I'm only one man, but very special man at that. So I figure I have the upper hand. I can use this to my advantage, if it was to be so.

I wish no action, but I seek no peace with wrongdoers. My dad is getting old. I imagine him getting beaten up by muggers and robbers, enforcing themselves into this beloved house. No.. way. It will NOT happen, they shall not pass! I'm here ****ers, you didn't know about that now did you.. you are about to walk into your personal mistake!! And I take no prisoners.

I'm in my boxers, and I think I need to get a shirt on. But I can't let the car and the dudes in it out of my sight for one second. I grab my keys that are on the table and my cell phone too, in the dark. Now, I can get outside, and I can communicate with proper authorities if I should have that need.

I figure out a plan. I won't go out there without a plan. And I realize the strong possibility of me being wrong about the situation at hand, so I can't do anything stupid.

So I need to be very sneaky, silent and secured. I can't think of any weapons I should bring, since getting the large kitchen knife would be overdoing it. Strong possibility of normal situation. I can't go swinging with it, what am I, a crazy person?!! No no.. I'm no looney tooney.. a bit tense, yeah, a bit overkill, absolutely, paranoid, always, good at what I do, definitely.

I come up with the best plan for the situation at the moment, so I start executing it.

I sneak outside FAST from the back door. Not losing too many seconds, I come out from the side. I notice the moon, so I have to backtrack and come from another side.. I won't be coming towards the moon, where I can be seen and my own vision would be distracted. Every detail comes from my backbone. I know my ****.

I come with bare feet.. no sound.. croutching in the moist grass as I come to meet the enemy. I seem to have miscalculated the car position by few feet. It's actually in no ones front, but closest to our neighbours. But I know my neighbours are at sleep. I know they are not there, since their car is there, and has been for a while since the humidity and cold night have left their marks on the windshield, and the street lights are bouncing off of it so I can see clearly this car hasn't been driven for at least few hours. The dudes are still in, and someone else is speaking to a phone. Passing on information? Or waiting for confirmation to attack? Or talking to their friend about the next tennis match? I don't know, but I'm not about to risk it being some nice little chat.

I come below the fence that is of bushes. I move slow and rapidly when I need to. I'm only wearing my boxers, and I have my telescope baton in my hand, and cell phone in my other hand. I leave my cell phone to the ground where I can run first to get it if I should need it during my possible escape. I'm not worried. My Nokia phone will endure the moist and cold grass, and work in case of emergency to my pleasure and communicating needs. I notice, that I need to put my phone on silent mode.. PHEW! That was close.. almost could have been caught by someone calling me! I punish my stupidity as insults to my intelligence and commitment to this mission.

I try to see if they have a window open, but this information I can not get. At this moment, I am about 10 meters away from them, next to a bush, crouching, with my telescope baton extended. I plan no attack, but I also do not plan going back without this mission being accomplished. For better or for worse, this is where I need to stand, protect my neighbours and what's mine.

I notice that I'm getting cold, with all the sweating and being in my boxers cold outside. The adrenaline is kicking in even harder. The car door opens. I tense up. My abnormally large and tight muscles tightens up and almost bursts under my skin.

I try to relax. I need to be relaxed. I need to breath. This is the way I will perform to my best. I try to think of nothing. I can't make any plans, I just need to go and improvise. I know it's in me.. just let it out son.. it'll come..

I notice one little mistake in my plan. Now it is very difficult to actually ask what's up, since I'm in my boxers with a baton in my hand. Now, how do I know what they are doing? A little mistake on my part, so I decide to stay unnoticed and cool down.. see what's going to happen.. they don't know I'm right next to them. I also realize how ****ing crazy this is. They might be legit. 90% chances they are legit. But expect me to step down and accept 10% risk when I can do something about it, no way!

Then it happens as the dude walks out of the car. He sneaks into my neighbours front door. I mean he truly is sneaking in. Not walking in, he's trying to act like me, but is failing miserable. I am the supervisor of this situation, death from above, the unseen spy plane that can bring about destruction.

I'm facing a huge strategical problem. I did not anticipate this kind of action. The other dudes are still in the car, and it's between me and the neighbours door, where this one guy is sneaking in. ****!

I can get the guy at the door, but I have to run past the car, which is definitely not a good idea. The only way is to sneak past the car into the bushes of the neighbours yard, and get the dude at the door silent. Cover his mouth and get a choke hold and move him to the bushes VERY quickly and hope for not blowing my cover. Seems extreme. No way. That's too much.

I decide to wait. If the dude goes in and lights come on and it's clearly a struggle or unwanted guest, that will be my cue to run in there and beat the hell out of the intruder, and together withstand the attack of the car people. Or just go berzerk and go to the car after the first one is dealt with. This seems like the best plan, since I only had some seconds to think about this all.

But.. I notice the dude.. he's the kid of the neighbour. The dude is obviously drunk, coming from a party, trying to sneak in undetected to hide his ways.

I'm glad. I'm also worried. I'm there, ready to attack in my boxers with a baton in my hand. I actually thought of a scenario to sneak behind the car and silently take the guy into the bushes and tell him not to **** with me or he's out. I comfort myself with abandoning that crazy plan. That was too much.

As the guy gets in, the car starts and leaves. I also leave. But quietly as I came, I vanish into the night. And now I'm here talking about it.

You might say, wow, dude, what's up. I say to you, I did nothing except make sure no bad guys are trying to do their things to my neighbours and I downgraded my weaponry to something I can't do damage to other people, to avoid anything bad happening if it should go down, and prolly facing some weapons myself. 1 against 4.. ready to take them all and see what happens. Ready to defend my neighbour in the middle of the night. Observing the situation, getting out, and keeping my head cool. Acting like a pro.

That's what I say to you.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

In America we'd just shoot them.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Right, but I had to make sure they're not bad guys. And they weren't. But it was very suspicious for a moment so I had a good reason to think something is wrong in the picture.

But because of my overwhelming courage, those poor boys never know how close they came to meet SuperCitizen in his rage. Armed. Angry. Defending property. At night. Half naked.

So .. this was for the best. The nausea is gone.. finally. No adrenaline.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

So you are hiding in the bushes in the middle of the night, wearing boxers and holding a baguette
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I need another smoke. It was very scary. I mean right before I started my mission, during the mission I was too focused to notice it, and after I accomplished the mission, it kidn of built on me. Now I'm feeling better but for a moment I felt sick. It's all the adrenaline and stuff. Coming down from it etc.

Time for a smoke. I THINK this calls for another SC w! It was succesful mission.
          In da butt.

Comment

Franit, yes, for a moment, yes.
            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
              So you are hiding in the bushes in the middle of the night, wearing boxers and holding a baguette
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

You can laugh all you want. But ask yourself if you have a neighbour who is willing to do that for you. I don't think so.
                In da butt.

Comment

Excuse me but if I had half-naked finnish men hiding in my bushes holding baguettes...

hmmm
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Dumb ****. Bomb first, ask questions later.

Comment

too long of a story
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                        too long of a story
                        and one that nobody cares about, too.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Is this the neighbor who's yard you peed in?
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Big question. Why did you not just call the police and watch what happen from your Father house and no one would ever know who called?

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                              Excuse me but if I had half-naked finnish men hiding in my bushes holding baguettes...

hmmm
                              Hit wrong button.

Comment

Working...
                              X