Notorious CEOs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notorious CEOs?

Which CEO has done the most damage to a local or national economy, by shipping jobs overseas, or making boneheaded mistakes, decieving his investors, etc.?

I'd say Roger Smith is a definite candidate, for the utter devestation of Flint MI...

Ken Lay is also up there. Probably beats Roger because he just plain flat out lied.

I would like to make a personal nomination: the chief of International Paper, who is gladly leading his company and its thousands of jobs out of the USA and into our very threats in Asia - India, China, and Russia.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Which CEO has done the most damage to a local or national economy, by shipping jobs overseas,
    Here's someone who doesn't give half a thought to what impact on the economy outsourcing actually entails.

Comment

pssh, the Notorious C.E.O. is just a cheap imposter, mad props to the original

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

outsourcing

Comment

God bless your heart

Comment

corporations are often very anti the american people

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Ken Lay is definitley a villian to California, those Texas energy company bastards manipulated our market when they caused the energy crisis.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X