Are You A Lazy Web Surfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You A Lazy Web Surfer?

I was going to ask if there there were any extensions for sports scores on firefox and while looking through some of the forums at mozilla I noticed the number one complaint seemed to be "too many clicks" needed to do something. I got to wondering how much more work it would be to simply look at NFL.com during game day to see scores or catch the score on yahoo. But with all my talk of patience in my real life I decided that I have none while I'm online. I like things to be one click instead of two. Waiting for a dial up connection at my giflrfriends parents house is too tedious now that I'm so throughly use to broadband.

So are you a lazy web surfer? Is two clicks too much for you when someone can make it only one? Is there an extension for sport scores for firefox?
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Dunno.

What you can do is get inforss: http://inforss.mozdev.org/

Then find sports scores in RSS feeds.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

it doesn´t work on opera, does it
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Of course not, you need to use a real browser.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You have your preference, numb nuts. Datajack and I are fine.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

stuff from norway can´t be wrong

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Nazi collaborators?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sloww
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

yes. often times when you guys post a link with no comment, I usually don't click it. I need some indication the link you guys are posting is somewhat interesting or amusing to read/look at.

Comment

ahh, a perfect example. Rah has a thread about the power of makeup. I'm way too lazy to download those bmp files and then open them using a picture viewer of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      Dunno.

What you can do is get inforss: http://inforss.mozdev.org/

Then find sports scores in RSS feeds.
                      Thanks Asher

For those interested CBS has a pretty decent feed. I'll see more when the regular season starts.

For those of you who like soccer (don't know who that would be) Firefox does have an extension set up for world soccer scores. I don't know anything about the various teams and leagues but it looks great.
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I've found that I've gotten (or have always been) lazy in general. F'rinstance, I'll only go to an ATM if I'm driving by one for some other reason, so I can only get cash on Wednesdays (when I go to get an allergy shot and drive by an ATM) or Saturdays (when I go to Kroger's for groceries). So if I'm low on cash and want to buy booze or stir fry (the only two things I ever spend cash on) then it'll have to wait until after Wednesday or after Saturday.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                        X