The (Other) Top 10 most ridiculous black metal pics of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    I don't really like much black metal except for Cradle of Filth and Marylin Manson
    In the name of Lord God Putin Satan, W T F does marilyn manson have to do with black metal???

In any case, Manowar are still the undisputed kings of silliness
    Attached Files
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Whenever I see death metalheads or black metalheads I'm always put in mind of Freddie Mercury's quip to Sid Vicious:

"Ah, Freddie Mercury, still bringing ballet to the massses are you?" hissed Vicious.

"Oh yes, Mr Ferocious, dear," Mercury bit back. 'We are doing our best."

It was shocking when Alice Cooper did it when I was in school, but Marilyn Manson with a pig's head ?

Was it a bring and buy sale, or his equivalent of Girl Scout cookies ?
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Dis: Metallica is pop.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Man O War... gay metal?
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
            Man O War... gay metal?

They look like post modern Chippendales.

Low rent male strippers for a piss poor hen night in Woking.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

death metal is not the same as black metal.
              My bad. I don't listen to metal, so I tend to confuse them. But I'm sure some or a lot of death metal musicians wear silly costumes.
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

no they don't, mostly. Black jeans and T's, most of the time.
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

They don't even make those silly look-at-me-I'm-crazy-I'm-completely-out-of-my-mind faces, like the dudes from System of a Down?
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                    Dis: Metallica is pop.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

In the name of Lord God Putin Satan, W T F does marilyn manson have to do with black metal???

In any case, Manowar are still the undisputed kings of silliness
                      yeah shows how much I'm into black metal. But I was there from the beginning. Anyone ever hear of King Diamond? their album was called them. My friend liked Abigail (and Them), I thought they were okay. Something different at least.

So what do you call Marylin Manson then?
                      Last edited by Dis; August 20, 2005, 16:26.

Comment

Industrial rock or goth rock or goth metal or industrial metal?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          Crap
                          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

Crap
                            I knew that was coming. They aren't crap.

Antichrist superstar is simply one of the most amazing albums ever released. great concept album.

most of their other stuff is crap except their cover song of sweet dreams.

Comment

Working...
                            X