X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" Part 2

Bwahahaha DinoDoc!!!
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

I think DD was inflicted by the Imperious Curse... most likely cast by PA.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I feel so dirty starting a thread about a subject I know nothing about.... *shivers*

Comment

Bah. PA would at best be like Crabbe or Goyle; far too dim to cast an Imperius curse.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thorn is my hero.
          A line I thought was really great was this one: (Not exact because I don't have the book with me)

"The inner eye," said Trelawney, straightening her shawls and beads, "was fixed upon things far outside the mundane realms of whooping voices."

That's so Trelawney right there.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
            I feel so dirty starting a thread about a subject I know nothing about.... *shivers*
            oh the irony, etc.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I liked Trelawney

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

she's a quack

perhaps if she would predict something nice for once
                Monkey!!!

Comment

This one isn't as fun .

Trelawney is MOSTLY a quack. Every once in a while, the inner eye gets her.

Remember Japher, the 'prophecy' was through her lips, as was the prophecy she gave to Harry in PoA.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So it's all her fault... If she would of kept her mouth shut...
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

You can't blame her... she's a woman, you know they can't keep their mouths shut .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

UR is a bastard

Well, at least we made it to the 4th longest OT thread in living memory (= OTF + archives)

Comment

Yeah, we should ask that thread to be archived.

How do we go about that?

Comment

I dunno... let me login to my Imperator Craetsezar account and argue with myself, then it will certainly be archived.

Comment

The thread in question, Thorn, is now closed... so that'd be a little difficult .

Comment

Working...
                              X