NHL Fantasy League Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    Umm. Maybe we'll start it at 2 mountain time, or 4 eastern.

It's not something where we all need to be online at once. The first person will have up to 48 hours to choose (hopefully less time will be taken), then the next person chooses, etc. It's not a real-time thing.
    okay

as long as it's not like 9 AM...

BECAUSE THATS WHEN WE ARE PICKING UP THE NEW KITTY

oh hey Asher... you'll appreciate this... I'm at the NHL Depot forums listing some things that could be improved about NHL06, and people there start saying I work for 2k games and that I'm an XBOX FANBOY...
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'll warn people in advance that I may be a lag(but still within a few hours) during the workweek.

I would like to suggest that each successive poster include the list to date. This way you don't have to scroll and page back to see who's already gone.

If I'm out of town (likely), I will need the person ahead of me to email me the list and then I will email the list and my next pick back. Sorry about this - the client site is a federal institution that has very strict network rules - no forums allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon
        the client site is a federal institution that has very strict network rules - no forums allowed.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Here's the list from oldest to newest registration date:

Asher's Men (asher)
          dejon (dejon)
          Siddiqui Slashers (Imran)
          Boston Liberals (Emperor Fabulous)
          JediKnights (Ben Kenobi)
          Displaced Wingnuts (Guynemer)
          Monkey Butlers (kontiki)
          Windhead Crocodile (123john321)
          Scurvy Dogs (joncha)
          Road Kill (notyoueither)
          Krazy Enforcers (KrazyHorse)
          ZOMFG l337 PWNAGE!!1 (Sava)
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
          X