No announcement yet.

Who Is Responsible For Pink Floyd ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last post was almost 3 years ago. You had to have done some digging.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

WTF, I swear to god this was on the front page when I loaded it. Either my browser (of a type I didn't even use in 2005) loaded an old page, or someone did post before me and then deleted. Conspiracy I say!

Last edited by Darius871; May 14, 2008, 21:44.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Rriiiiight...
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

My first thought was actually something like 'Doesn't this come up every other year or so?' - seems like it's only every third year.

I was probably too afraid to say it back in 2005, but I like Gilmour better than the others. He can still sing (geez, how Waters ****ed it up at the reunion thing they were doing), and he was the only one to play his instrument in a way you'd remember - I don't mean to discount anybody in the band's creativity, but it's not like you're going to find any Pink Floyd on any lists of songs with awesome bass or drumming.

Oh, and I'm sorry if on-topic is actually off-topic when we're doing thread necromancing. My bad. That's a neat-o Magic spoof there, Thøben.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            pinkk floyd sux ass
            I don't care how long ago you posted this, go to hell

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
              WTF, I swear to god this was on the front page when I loaded it. Either my browser (of a type I didn't even use in 2005) loaded an old page, or someone did post before me and then deleted. Conspiracy I say!

Maybe some problem with the date format. Either from your browser, or the apolyton DB
              If you check, the last post was 15.08.05
              while you posted the 15.05.08
              And both at about the same time
              The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Yep, saw this thread, figured I'd go in and make my standard comments, then saw that I already had.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Syd Barrett was a legend
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Yeah. I hated Piper. There, I said it.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Early classic.

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

and can't forget

Carefull with that axe Eugene
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X