question about buying game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about buying game

Which place sells games for a low price? Used is fine. I want a copy of anno 1503 and it's expansion.

eBay? Local game shop bargain bin?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Ebay doesn't have it. It's now 22 pounds with shipping. And it's a "very stingy expansion" according to reviews. That's why I want it for cheap.

Comment

Last I heard, Emule's pretty cheap.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm not going to get it illegaly. And you have no reason to roll your eyes at me.

Comment

I'll echo the local store bargin bins. I found a good 'second hand' shop just out of London - they do trade in etc and have a decent selection of difficult to find old PC games. Places like high street stores like Game(i guess like your EB) are not always the best for this - so look for the smaller(and rarer) computer shops.
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Instead of starting a new thread... anyone have ideas which online ordering option for Civ IV would be the fastest?

Comment

just go to the store and buy Civ4 when it comes out.

It's just as cheap (often cheaper at stores like Walmart and Target) and they usually come out the same time. As I hear people who pre-order always get delays and never get the game early anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by d=me
                  I'm not going to get it illegaly. And you have no reason to roll your eyes at me.

Here we have a warlord that don't know the difference between and -
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Oh right. I mis read that. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                      I'll echo the local store bargin bins. I found a good 'second hand' shop just out of London - they do trade in etc and have a decent selection of difficult to find old PC games. Places like high street stores like Game(i guess like your EB) are not always the best for this - so look for the smaller(and rarer) computer shops.
                      But I don't live in england. I live in north america. If I'm just going to buy this unfamous game that is worth nothing right now from UK sites it costs 100 dollars including shipping. That's way too much for an old and out of favour game like this one. Battle field 2 only costs 60 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        just go to the store and buy Civ4 when it comes out.

It's just as cheap (often cheaper at stores like Walmart and Target) and they usually come out the same time. As I hear people who pre-order always get delays and never get the game early anyways.
                        The possible delay is what bothers me. If someone can recommend a good online store I'd appreciate it.

As for Wal-Mart, I don't live in USA (yet ).

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

ž

Thechnically, the smiley is rolling it's eyes, no?

Comment

i havent looked at bargain bins much lately, but ive seen 1503 there plenty of times - even used, for very little. Havent seen the xpack, which i know nothing about. Thats in EB games, in the US. I presume you have EB games in Canada, and that they stock similar things.

So Id go buy plain 1503, and hold off on the xpack.

OTOH, id think there would be north america online stores that would have it.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Ebay definitely has 1503, but i dont see the xpack.

http://video-games.search.ebay.com/1...R4QQsacatZ1249

When did the xpack come out?
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                              X