There are going to be a Crazy Frog film and a Crazy Frog TV series in 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are going to be a Crazy Frog film and a Crazy Frog TV series in 2006

Sorry, don't have a link in English - I read it from a Finnish site.

You can now commence raging.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Hey, the song is a cover, or rather rip-off from "Theme from Beverly Hills Cop", which in turn is written by JM Jarre. Why can't people write their own songs any longer???
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Herreson?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh please!!! Kill that mother***** @#{@ little @#{@| annoying #{@{^@!!!!
          I've never even heard the song (hardly put on a radio) but the little sh*t appears in just about every commercial break!

Why??? Really...why is this even on?? Is there anyone that enjoys it???
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

@stefu : could you make a smiley like alva's little collection where they shifted and maybe some exhausted to the right of the wall ?
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Most businessmen don't know what's good when they see it.

That's why stuff like this happens.
              be free

Comment

Isn't crazy frog that thingy in the music video based on a ring tone that you euros like so much?
                I changed my signature

Comment

Don't blame business. Blame the people who buy the ringtone, blame the people who think its the funniest thing to ever happen.... blame the consumer. If it wasn't for the consumers... Axel F would only be annoying his immediate peers with this stupid noise.

Has anyone noticed how the most terrible, superficial and idiotic pieces of cultural slime are the most easily globalized?

Comment

Yes. Lowest common denominator marketing.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                      [...]from "Theme from Beverly Hills Cop", which in turn is written by JM Jarre.[...]
                      Where on earth did you get that notion?

Comment

It's so annoying it should be outlawed. I genuinely get pissed off when ever I have to hear that frog, see the frog or what ever. Everyone I know hates it too, with passion. So who are the ones liking this? This I don't know. BUt they are the reason why someone is making money off of this and for that, we will keep seeing this crap.

DIE FROGGY DIE!

where is SC when you need him?? Kill the frog.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

What's so bad about this? I'm not exactly sure what this frog thing is. I've never seem it here in the US.

Comment

Its conceivable that much of these products are marketed to 13 year old kids.... who seem to have taken over pop music.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II
                              Has anyone noticed how the most terrible, superficial and idiotic pieces of cultural slime are the most easily globalized?
                              That's because stupidity is universal.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X