Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This country has a fever...and there's just one Prescription for it..."

.....MORE COWBELL

As Chairman of the AECCP, I give our official endorsement for Mr. Walken, long may he reign.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

edit: nevermind
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

it seems as if he only has 3 stances on issues...

they aren't really well thought out stances either

1. campaign finance reform - rich people shouldn't have more political say than poor people

2. he likes the military but doesn't like wasteful pentagon spending

3. he met christopher reeve once and likes stem cells
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Submitted without comment:

"If you want to learn how to build a house, build a house. Don't ask anybody, just build a house." - Christopher Walken

Comment

apparantly he believes in exercising also
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            3. he met christopher reeve once and likes stem cells
            Christopher Reeve is was an *******

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Whereas Maddox is a scholar and a gentleman.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  Best. Troll. Ever.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You're goddamned right!
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The Washington Times delivers breaking news and commentary on the issues that affect the future of our nation.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

MY THREAD TITLE IS WAY BETTER, B*TCH!
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

He's dead, Jim.
                          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

I have a serious question.. is he REALLY stepping up, or is this a joke?
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It's a joke. I did a little further digging besides a rudimentary Google News search, and it appears it started as a photoshop marathon on some forum and developed on from that.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                              X