• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for some pop:

Don't Cha - The Pussicat Dolls ft. Busta Rhymes
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

phil kieran - i love you (adam beyer & lenk vocal mix)
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        808 State

Btw, thanks a bundle for recommending Natasha Atlas to me

I am about to make a thread about it some time.

Ooohhh, sounds exciting. Don't forget her groovy Trans Global Underground stuff too.

I thought that if you liked Ofra Haza's dance stuff you'd definitely groove to Natacha Atlas- I do especially like her Bond theme tune cover versions too. Of course you'd probably like the fact that she's a hot ful figured medame too (Ouch. Bad bad pun).

I thought I should recommend Sheila Chandra to you as well- her stuff with Monsoon from ages ago (well, the 1980s), her early solo stuff, and the Realworld label recordings. Her later releases are more ambient groove than dancey, but I reckon you'd get a good chill out vibe from them...

This morning's listening:

Brian Eno: The Water Garden

Attached Files
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Ooohhh, sounds exciting. Don't forget her groovy Trans Global Underground stuff too.

Not that kind of thread. It was about my personal disconvergence of ethics and aesthetics.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Gil Scott Heron: Home Is Where The Hatred Is (Live)
            Attached Files
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

digitalism - zdarlight (steve angello re-edit)
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
              X