Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erm, I think someone's accessing my computer - and it ain't me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm, I think someone's accessing my computer - and it ain't me.

netstat is a fascinating thing.

I've got this wierd amazon.com contact that I don't understand, ev1-servers is apolyton, AFAIK. ...

but who's 64.233.183.104?

urgh.NSFW

Anytime you are not sure, grab your Zonealarm firewall (freeware) and just lock your internet connection. It takes less than five seconds.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

unable to resolve.. I guess you need someone who actually knows about networks to trace it down for you.. all I get is separate IP addresses after London.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

yeah, but they'll be back, no?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I have the 64.233.183.104 thingie too.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Could be poly .

Pekka, same thing for me for the trace.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

it's Markos ****ing with you guys
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                I have the 64.233.183.104 thingie too.
                Then it is nothing to worry, just some Israeli security agency or secret service....
                Blah

Comment

IP: 64.233.183.104
                  City: Mountain View, California

City from IP is what I look at. http://www.dnsstuff.com/

Add the IP to list of banned in firewall.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Internet lock is engaged and all activity is stopped: netstat sez:

64.223.183.99 ( notice first 3 same as with the one I posted)

and 127.0.0.1, too .
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

ARIN WHOIS says it belongs to Google. It's probably from the toolbar or from using the search.

Edit: The entire 64.223.183.* range is Google's.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Is there anyway to IP ban in Zonealarm?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

GOOGLE WORLD DOMINATION 303 909 BUM BUM BUM .. BUm.. tsih.. Bum.. Tsih.. BUm.. Tsih.. Yeyeyeah listen to the truth, google, kill the google, **** it up! when I say kill the google you say **** it up!

Kill the google!

Kill the google when I start a fight I fight to finish, finish the google and watch it suffer, destroy their IP ranges, give it to the poor and hungry, who need their ranges to get the daily dose, the daily dose..
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot! What set me off to looking out is that my screen flickers on and off sometimes when online.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I also have one question.

Every now and then, I get this file "test.xml" to my root. I don't know what this is. It has only one line and it's
                              ""

what is this, why does this get created even though I have deleted it few times.. some kind of spreading script possibly?
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X