No announcement yet.

Where is your happy place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My happy place is my boat. Nothing beats the feeling of sitting on the forward deck with a beer or a cup of coffee in your hand watching the sun set over the docks. And there´s something subtly erotic about dock cranes in direct light
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Rome - no doubt. Not in the mainstream areas but in the small sidewalks - you could spent a lifetime there.

A second would be the west coast of jutland - it's windy as hell and the sea is rough most of the year, but it cleans your mind and widens the horizont - maybe there are a viking somewhere in my past.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
        My happy place is my boat. Nothing beats the feeling of sitting on the forward deck with a beer or a cup of coffee in your hand watching the sun set over the docks. And there´s something subtly erotic about dock cranes in direct light
        I'll ignore your small fantasies, but is it a sailboat ? If so I really understand you. The sound of a boat "clucking" trough the waves is just - well, you feel alive in a way difficult to explain for those that haven't experienced it.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I have no happy place. Rage, bile and loathing are balms to my soul.

If I had a happy place, it would resemble a napalm strike on a peacock.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I have a few, (or had, there are no happy places in Singapore).

In NZ, the tops of hills or the cliffs around banks peninsula.

Either that, or driving in a car, over the flat canterbury plains towards the massive and clear mountains to the west. Sitting in the car, for hours, watching a vista of open land and mountains is very humbling.

Banks Peninsula:

Southern Alps:
            Last edited by FrostyBoy; August 14, 2005, 04:12.
            be free

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

I'll ignore your small fantasies, but is it a sailboat ? If so I really understand you. The sound of a boat "clucking" trough the waves is just - well, you feel alive in a way difficult to explain for those that haven't experienced it.
              No, it´s not a sailboat. It´s a rather worn down old passenger boat.

And there´s no poultry on board...
              Attached Files
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Fishing out on the deep blue, with no land in sight.

Comment

Mine is in the water of a good swimming pool , somewhere around the evening .

I'd guess Kuci's would be in one of his many bathrooms , where only those who are explicitly invited may enter .

Comment

No one mentioned a pub yet?
                    Blah

Comment

In dark basement with flashing lights, with my favourite DJs providing the banging beats all night long, while I'm surrounded by 30 hot dancing chicks with sexy outfits, but no lingerie, I mean party outfits. Oh wait! But I get to go there every now and then .

Ok.. and then a nice chill out room right next to it, with my favourite chill out music played live of course, with free drinks, BIG leopard sofas, and all the chicks there, and they all think I'm smart and funny and sexy but no one dares to make a move becuase they don't want to interrupt my zone. Unless I snap my fingers.

Then I want all these fresh fruits there, couple of my friends (it's more fun when you can share it with friends), and the chill out room has one corner covered with these wallpapers.. wallpapers of my account status, which shows I'm multi-millonaire..

That's my happy place. Oh and the party never stops. Unless I snap my fingers.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                      X