Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reds4ever thought the article was about Scotland Yard, and thus was razing nostromo for not reading the article, when Reds had only read the first half sentence.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

aaahhhh.... that is ****ing funny.

I don't know how I missed that.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Cuz you're stupid, that's how.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's 'cuz you're too young

Comment

Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

[q="Kuciwalker"][/q]

Comment

You only think you're cute.

Comment

Working...
                X