Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Khipu Secret ? Inca-redible News...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC, you can aztec that up your ass.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Az
      ARRRGHH!
      QFT
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hey guys, just chili out. We're peppering Molly's thread with the wrong kind of puns.
        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
          Hey guys, just chili out. We're peppering Molly's thread with the wrong kind of puns.
          Itzapalapa-ble fact that I couldn't carib-out that tamaless.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Can't Belize that this thread continues it's life.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
              Tetzcoco-ing to bolivia forever.
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

It's dancing the punning Chanchan through till sunrise...

Ecuador agree with you though. It's lost its savour- I'm a magueys-d it's lasted until now.

So farewell tamale's thread...
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                X