No announcement yet.

Ride me like a wild poney! Yeehaw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sava, he's from Alberta. Alberta exports a lot of oil. Taxes on that bring in a lot of money to the Albertan government. Those taxes benefit Asher.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Sava, he's from Alberta. Alberta exports a lot of oil. Taxes on that bring in a lot of money to the Albertan government. Those taxes benefit Asher.
      thank you captain obvious...

the article refers to MULTINATIONALCORPORATIONS AND THEIR RECORD PROFITS

not the tax revenue of alberta

brains are in aisle 3, be sure to pick one up
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Gas is around €1.13 per litre ($5.23 per us gallon, £3.488 per uk gallon) here
        Last edited by Atahualpa; August 22, 2005, 16:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          oil executives are happy you believe that
          Considering my family consists of oil executives...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Considering my family consists of oil executives...

THATS NOT FAIR!
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              I also specifically mentioned the profit sharing they have with the employees, which my family directly benefits from.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

and I'm sure he meant $2.45 a gallon.

I seriously doubt you can buy gas for $1.45 anywhere in the U.S.

I'm currently paying $2.55 a gallon at the cheapest gas station in Las Vegas. This was a few days ago, so it's probably higher now. And this is real cheap gas. If you want chevron gas or good gas, expect to pay $2.68 a gallon for regular unleaded, and close to $3.00 for premium.

Comment

It was $2.51 / gallon a couple days ago here...

Europeans, yes, you have higher gas prices, but European cities are much more conducive to walking. In 99% of America, if you don't have a car, you aren't getting anywhere.
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

you could always ride the bus.

The problem we have in america, I'm not sure if you euros have it. Is our bus stops have weird and crazy people hanging around them. And bums like to sit on the benches and mutter to themselves. The police can't do anything because they can't prove they aren't waiting for the bus. And even the people who aren't homeless are a bit weird.

Yeah I know, I grew up poor. And I turned out okay . I don't know what's wrong with these people. But they are really screwed up.

Comment

I don't think we have that much weird and crazy people, in general. And I'm even not a european.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                      X