This place is a black hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place is a black hole

I should be playing computer games. Not posting here. this place just sucks you in.

Anyways I'll be off playing computer games. See ya.

Nooooo, oh ok.... laterz dis
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Speaking of black holes, has anyone ever figured out why coconuts down a storm drain causes it to clog?

Comment

Are you not capable to do both at the same time ?

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Dis will be sorely missed, so this is a goodbye thread... sigh......

Bye bye Dis, remember you can never escape Apolyton... I've even found ghosts to post here occasionally Bwahahaha.

Comment

It's not a permanent goodbye thread now. I only needed some time to play Civ3. Yes I'm playing that horrible game.

And no, I can't play computer games and post at the same time.

If only I could post from work... I would have more time in my day. Perhaps I should quit and get a job that doesn't mind me posting here all day.

Comment

Re: This place is a black hole

Originally posted by Dis
              I should be playing computer games. Not posting here. this place just sucks you in.

Anyways I'll be off playing computer games. See ya.
              Stop playing, most games suck anyway. Post something here instead.
              Blah

Comment

and I should be playing civ3 now. I'm about halfway through the napolean scenario. And it's not that I don't enjoy playing. I had a hard time stopping this morning to get ready for work. It's a pretty fun game going on. I'm playin as Russia.

Comment

Re: This place is a black hole

Originally posted by Dis
                  this place just sucks you in.
                  Tell me about it. I haven't played a proper game of civ in a long time, other than the occasional run through Colonization, and yet I keep coming back here... even if I don't take part in many discussions. Its not that I don't want to speak up when I'm here... its just I barely have much to say. Most of the subjects of the threads here in OT are a bit far from home to me, and the discussions about other games seem to have died down lately.
                  "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                  "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                  "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

play Battlefield 2
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                    X