Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check Out This Truck Exposion In Utah. Damn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I thought of Tassadar.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Did anybody else think John Travolta in Battlefield Earth when they saw the picture of the driver?

Normal people didn't see the movie.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I've never seen the movie but I just remember the weird looking alien hippies that conquered earth from numerous previews.

Comment

You've earned a ticket of returning to the fold of sane humans.

Welcome back.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Now this is amazing. No two ways about it.
            350 truckloads of material have been hauled in to repair.

"By 6 p.m. Thursday, road crews were pouring asphalt, Easton said. UDOT expects the road to be reopened today. The repair work could cost $400,000. UDOT will seek compensation from R&R Trucking's insurance company, he said. R&R officials did not return repeated telephone calls Thursday"
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That definitly wouldn't happen in California, where the road crew would first need to spend 6 months sweeping the site with a dust broom for no apparent reason while an overpaid foreman nods in approval.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

The investigation into the tractor-trailer rollover that set off 35,500 pounds of high explosives on

Update, including " The explosion shoved aside the Union Pacific rail line 50 feet from the highway and blew the sunglasses off bewildered landscapers working on the roadside 10 miles away, officials said."
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I knew this girl once who blew my sunglasses off, ooh wee, I tell ya...
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm surprised this much of the truck remains.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

MOAB
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I'm surprised at the lack of fatalitites as well.
                        No one even fell in the crater, like Japher would have done.

Comment

I didn't fall! I was abducted by aliens and then instantly put back into the hole!

those bastards made me look like an idiot
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Damn, and nobody took pictures of the explosion!

for spreading of cam-phones.
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Wow. Wow. Wow. WOW.

Heh. I bet there isn't much "rest and relaxation" going on at R&R Company right now.

Gatekeeper
                              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Looks like Falluja
                                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                                X