No announcement yet.

UFO spotting clubs dying out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...as well as attempts of Air Force fighters to intercept or close up with UFOs.

Ah yes. Poor Captain Mantle...
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

While I am willing to accept that UFOs (in the sense of vehicles of intelligent ETs from another solar system) can exist, the question is what they are doing here. If they are here to observe us, there shouldn't be any "UFO waves". OTOH, these beings have neither conquered Earth nor publicly announced their presence.

So are they really joy rides of drunken upper class ET teens?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think the UFO craze is shifting to other aspects instead of just watching the sky. I think the investigations into cattle mutilation and taking soil samples is big.

There have been a lot of programs now that cover both topics. They've actually put some mutilated flesh under a microscope and it shows perfect cuts...like being done with a laser or something.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Cattle mutilations are even sillier than abductions, maybe even sillier than crop circles.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X