I had a dream last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream last night...

Where I started two threads on Apolyton, and they got closed for being spam they actually weren't spam, for the first time ever.

I am still angry about it, I think it was Urban Ranger who closed them because it was too early for Ming to be in. (and there was no CASE CLOSED! anyway)

I demand an apology.

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

they couldn't have been spam or you would have posted them at counterglow
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I think your dreams are about to come true Mike. In the sense that this thread is going to get closed
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I preferred Martin Luther King's to be honest, but don't give up - keep on dreaming!

Comment

You might have become me for eight hours.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

when were any of your threads, those rare pearls, ever closed?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

That's a nightmare, not a dream
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm not sure which is worst, closing them or deleting them.

they are both evil.
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

I had a dream that Apolyton became a mirror site for Counterglow and all the Mods started crying... It was great.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Ming is your lover, and you have dreams of UR? Shame on you.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I had a dream the other night that when the astronauts came back from the Discovery mission, they had turned into monkeys (or chimps).

But then later it was revealed that this was only a practical joke played by the astronauts, and they were hiding elsewhere in the shuttle.

Comment

Which makes me wonder, where they kept those monkeys?
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Hmm... I had a dream the other night, but I didn't remember that rabbits could rollerskate that well...... hrmpf
                          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                            Ming is your lover, and you have dreams of UR? Shame on you.

I keep forgetting that's in my profile.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

So MikeH is the spiritual heir of Martin Luther King.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X