I'm not gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not gay

Discussion involving homosexuality is below. If you don't want to read it, click the back button.

Anyway -- there's this kid, I think he's about 18. Goes to the same gym I do, obviously gay in his mannerisms. Or, more correctly, adheres to the flamboyant gay stereotype slightly (though not totally flamboyant). Anyway, he set off my gaydar, but I don't know if most straight guys would've seen it.

I talked to him a few times while waiting for machines, etc. He seemed kinda shy, nervous. While doing some lat pulldowns I noticed on his arms lots of scars -- looks like the kid has been cutting his wrists at least once, or perhaps more minor self-mutilation.

I decided to casually mention "my boyfriend" in conversation. He looked around cautiously when I said it, to see if anyone overheard...no doubt if someone reacted he'd have disassociated with me. He basically shrugged it off and changed the topic.

Fast forward to today (the above happened over a period of a couple months). By chance when I'm in the steam room after the workout, he comes in. No one else is there. He comes and sits a couple feet from me without saying anything, removes his towel and starts stroking it while looking at me.

I ignore it for a bit, so I look at him to acknowledge that I can see what he's trying to do...and he responds "did you want to go ****?"

I'm not about to f*ck around with some psycho-depressed kid in a public gym, but clearly the kid had issues. I decided I'd be a nice guy and maybe talk with him about it...try to get him to stop hating himself.

I asked him if he wanted to grab a coffee or something -- in hindsight, probably the wrong thing to say. He got the idea that I was trying to get to know him, like boyfriend material or something.

He put the towel back over himself quickly and responded, in a deeper than normal voice, "I'm not gay".

An uncomfortable pause.

I reply "Oh...well what was that then?"

He just got up and left the steam room at that point and hurried off to change and leave the room.

I saw him in his streets clothes as he left in a hurry -- he was wearing VERY baggy clothes with a "g-unit" t-shirt...

Poor kid. He's such a fairy. He wanted to **** around but he's "not gay". He's so desperate as to proposition men at a gym, but then flees whenever they talk about anything other than sex.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to see this kid jumping off a bridge at some point.

Don't know why I posted this, I'm just so massively disturbed that **** like this still goes on in a country that even has legalized gay marriage.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

That's really ****ed up, dude.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You should have sucked his ****. Bring him to the dark side
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dear Imran,

He already is gay.

Sincerely,
        Ann Landers
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Where's MRT144 when he's needed?
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Sucks, but OTOH I'm glad to see an Asher thread which isn't about some stupid computer stuff.....

*runs*
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              Where's MRT144 when he's needed?
              Actually, I looked for him on AIM before making this thread.

Comment

I don't understand the gay world very much, but sounds like this guy does have issues.

My girlfriend is a christian, I try to explain to her the sciences why some people are gay. She refuses to believe. I even tell her things to open her eyes a bit, like "You know that sheep can be gay too? If God doesn't allow it, why would he make sheep be gay?", she will think about it and unfortunately result back to her usual answer "But God said not allowed".

If I were gay, I wouldn't wait for the world to catch up with reality.

I do have this theory though; I think some people are actually stuck between liking both sexes, but their brain cannot decide between the two, so their whole life is utter confusion from the day they hit puberty.

And of course, there are those who can decide, but some of them would not be natural.
                be free

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Dear Imran,

He already is gay.

Sincerely,
                  Ann Landers
                  And where does that specify that he was out of the closet now?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Who said anything about the closet?

Comment

I did, but instead of me explaining what the 'dark side' was, you assumed it as something else.

WTG

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        I did, but instead of me explaining what the 'dark side' was, you assumed it as something else.

WTG

"dark side" = homosexuality

That post in no way alludes to "being in the closet", or publically expressing his homosexuality to friends and loved ones.

WTG...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

"dark side" = homosexuality

That post in no way alludes to "being in the closet", or publically expressing his homosexuality to friends and loved ones.

WTG...
                          The man is now a mind reader!! Thank you for demonstrating that you assumed it to mean something different than from what the poster meant it to be .

Comment

How the **** did you manage to get into a fight in this thread with Imran in 3 ****ing posts, Asher?

Sometimes I worry about you.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              The man is now a mind reader!! Thank you for demonstrating that you assumed it to mean something different than from what the poster meant it to be .
                              You should've taken more philosophy courses.

The sentences are constructed in a way that they refer to a similar, or connected, idea. Therefore, the act of sucking his dick will "bring him to the dark side".

I'm not sure what "dark side" could mean aside from homosexuality. It certainly has nothing to do with social outness of his sexuality.

Comment

Working...
                              X