should I go drinking or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    I think I will, but first I must finish listening to The Wait- a song by Killing Joke
    Killing Joke

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

and the answer is of course, depends..

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

DRINK!

Comment

Feck!
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

smoke a bowl, Dis
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Smoke two bowls Dis

Comment

smoke two bowls while playin' video games
                  and every 200 points, smoke two bowls
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

you should always go out drinking because maybe you wont be able to do it tomorrow

Comment

I don't think my employer would like me smoking pot.

Really I was in the mood for hot wings. I had to eat them. But you can't eat hot wings without drinking beer. It just cannot be done.

Yeah I went alone. Is that pathetic? But not as pathetic is this guy who I saw with his mother. Who goes out drinking with their mother? I know she was his mother because she said so. There were actually a decent number of women there with no men accompaning them. But they didn't seem interested in me.

Comment

Bereta_Eder, I don't know if that applies to drinking, but as a general rule to living, absolutely

Maybe like 1% of all people (or less) actually follow this rule. But they are the ones who are happy.

"I don't think my employer would like me smoking pot."

Are you the CEO of a company? No? So, I think your employer doesn't need to know what you do on your spare time.

Going alone isn't pathetic, it's more pathetic if you won't go because you'd go alone.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

if it is more then you and one freind you will have a terrible time picking up girls

not that you will if you only bring one freind (or go by yourself), but you odds are better

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Do you turn in a raging a$$hole or some disgusting pervert while under the influence? No.

Are you broke? No.

Dislike people who you would be going with? No.

Otherwise, why not go? Better than staying at home. Unless it's to play Guild Wars with me
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                            X