Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suppose statistical analysis is another one of those things best left to the plebes.

You're a dilettante at best.

Serious thought is too much like work for you, so you spend your time on superficiality.

Thank God the Internet has provided you with an outlet, else you might be tempted to write a paper or two outlining your grand theories, only to have them rejected by shortsighted peer review panels who object to the lack of a true scientific methodology in your work...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Pekka, you're beautiful. This thread is great!
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• That you, Walt DisnEagle?
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• I just watched Der Untergang again.. what a great movie. One thing changed though.. first time I watched it, I was surprised of Frau Goebbels's choice to poison their kids.

Now,I wasn't surprised. I could understand it. If it was you, and you would be sure that the enemy will treat them worse, and kill them, which is not unreasonable thought to have at that situation, could be very possible because they are who they are, so .. what do you do.. do you poison them 'painlesly' or take the chances? I don't know.. I just don't know... one of the questions you just hope you never haveto face.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
            So why hasn't Ming banned Cali for his DL?

You mean Cali-"I'm not a racist but I think white people are superior"-gastia?
            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• I'm confused. Who is Cali?

Comment

• Caligastia.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Epublius Rex
                  it was, but Hitler's Brown shirts were not in the Freikorps or a part of it- they were a separate entity that came into being after the beer hall putsch and Hitler's time in jail.
                  So they sprang, fully formed, from the mind of Hitler like a modern Athena?

The Nazis already existed when Hitler joined them, and before there was a Nazi party, those who came together to create it were in various Freikorps units.

Your style is sloppy and your chi is weak.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• This thread has been turned into a flamefest.

Epublius Rex gets a week for wantonly throwing insults, etc.

Everybody else please don't provoke he/she/it/DL.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                    X