X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least in south Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Cali, Yes. But does anyone know if it was in plans to begin with, to destroy others or not.. or did it just got to that point early on, or later on.
      What probably happened is that people who wanted to "celebrate" their race started associating together, and it just so happens that they were all a bunch of militaristic and racist idiots as one would suspect.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Cali, Yes. But does anyone know if it was in plans to begin with, to destroy others or not.. or did it just got to that point early on, or later on.
        I'm pretty sure it was in the plan to begin with. Hitler was a very hateful man, and he started it all.
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
          At least in south Europe.
          All of Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

What probably happened is that people who wanted to "celebrate" their race started associating together, and it just so happens that they were all a bunch of militaristic and racist idiots as one would suspect.
            Your knowledge of Nazism and how it started seems to be extremely lacking. Hitler was incensed by Germany's humiliation in WWI and used the Jews as a scapegoat.

Comment

yeah.. Hitler was a hater from early on though.. if it wasn't the racial thing, he would have started some other hating campagn. Then again, anti-semitism was high in those days, meaning the myths were believed by many, even the most redicilous ones.

One thing also always makes me wonder.. if the nazis.... and I don't just mean the SS, I mean like everyone.. why were they wearing uniforms like always? Acting like they're in the army or something, every day, now and forever? Was it normal in those days in there to wear military uniforms?

And what about people joining, I mean.. you are not sure what SS is, but you see they have uniforms, like every other nazi, and they are feared. So... what is this group, some detached group, secret police, rough and tough.. acting on it's own, policing everyone.. I mean.. how can they keep on going for so long. And most of all, why did they all always wore uniforms, war or not.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Can't just blame it on Hitler. There are plenty of hateful men around, but there were enough likeminded hate filled people that he was able to be successful.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
                  racial purity is a myth. at least in europe.
                  Racial purity is a myth everywhere as far as I'm concerned. As far as we can look back it's all a big mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

Your knowledge of Nazism and how it started seems to be extremely lacking. Hitler was incensed by Germany's humiliation in WWI and used the Jews as a scapegoat.
                    Hitler wasn't the founder of the Nazis. He joined.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

white people suck
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Can't just blame it on Hitler. There are plenty of hateful men around, but there were enough likeminded hate filled people that he was able to be successful.
                        Of course, but Hitler started the movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Hitler wasn't the founder of the Nazis. He joined.
                          I never said he was the founder. He was the one who made them into the Nazi Party that took over Germany, however.

Comment

But if we can, someone with knowledge of the cult side to nazis, please let's talk about that. All the symbolism and beliefs..

and yeah Hitler joined, took over, then took over and then took over. The general situation was perfect, the country being kind of humiliated earlier on with the treaties, so they were very open to new ideas and to support anyone who would take them out of crap to normal or more. Bad luck they got some hater from Austria though.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                              white people suck

Comment

Isn't the swastika some Asian symbol or something?
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X