X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racial Purity and Myths

... and legends.

I find it interesting how Hitler and especially Himmler were so into these myths and legends. Even trying to find the Holy Grail, setting up massive resources to ultimately steal and rob cultural heritage, archeological findings etc and research them and so on.

It seems more and more like a cult, the whole nazi inner circle thing. They had all the knight stuff, and they used a lot of it in their massive events and propaganda. Easy to like things, knights are. That, combined with the whole racial purity and the idea of arayans being superior, investigating the race and other races, trying to find evidence to support the claims, or just make it up. But they were convinced of the arayan thing, even if they had to make up evidence.

It's an interesting mix, and it's like the madman gets ultimate resources, gathers himself with more loonies and gives them ultimate resources. What are the odds for that? Anyway, so they are like a cult, the top folks.

What interests me is how they turned into slaughter and genocide. Now, they really were interested in these mythologies and especially of arayan ones. Thinking that the country should be united, secured, and the racial purity contained. This would be good because... ... ? I don't know.

And why it means destroying others, that I do not know either.

But the interesting 'cult' turned into what we know happened. I don't know what the ratio of cult and just another power hungry dictator is. I mean that was it like a cult first, mixed up with other weird things, that turned into murderous reich, or was it supposed to be, at the beginning, a cult like thing, to prosper Germans, and to rise into glory, but with no plans to kill others and other races? Why was it necessary to take it on Jews and others to secure own race? I know they were blamed on lots of things, however as we know it was propaganda, so did the propaganda makers believe their own propaganda, if not, what were they trying to achieve with it?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Paging Cali!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A little off topic, but I always found it odd how white nationalists and racists idealize Hitler but they will never realize that his policies and actions killed the most white people ever. Just look how many eastern Europeans, Russians, and Germans were killed because of his warmonger policies. Not only that they keep complaining how they are so downtrodden but they keep using age old symbols from the KKK and Nazism that are so out of place with the modern world. If white racists want to be successful, why don’t they start a new movement that isn’t associated with violence and insanity?

Comment

When you move out the insanity and violence, it wouldn't be 'bad racism' anymore. So what kind of a movement would that be? 'Hey let's be proud of who we are and respect others as well'? Seems cool to me, if no bad discrimination is done. No problem. But what would it achieve? Nothing.
        Then again, with violence and insanity, what would it achieve, what GOOD would it achieve? Nothing. But lots of bad things.

You do raise a good point, he did screw it all up, lots of people did die, for what? Not for victory.

But these are what I think.. needs to be separated in the nazi circle, SOME of the researchers. I'm not talking about the human test doing folks, but the ones doing proper investigation, but in order to bring out the cult side into reality. Like the search of the Holy Grail. They might have been, some of them, for genocides and whatr not, but that's not important, what is important is that they were like the real race people in a way, while the mindless thugs with guns were the murdering folks who wouldn't really need to investigate and research or know about things, just brainwashed from propaganda was enough.

I mean, they would not necessarily see the destruction of others as a way to achieve... to maintain the arayan race and rise. Maybe some of them would, but I bet not all thought like that.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I find it interesting how Hitler and especially Himmler were so into these myths and legends.
          I believe we just passed the 60th anniversary of Jesse Owens winning 4 golds in the Olympics held in Nazi Germany

Comment

yeah.. talk about an akward situation!!

Anyway.. I wanted this discussion to be more around the cult side of the whole thing.. the knights and stuff. And how big of a role it truly played in the PLANS of the leaders of nazis..

Because every dictator wants power. The conquering lords, they want even more power, some seek world domination, the ultimate power.

But why does it have to be 'our race must dominate'.. ? if you are power hungry, you just want the power, period, you don't care who is with you. You just want the power. So.. there was some belief in them that it must be so, or else it's not going to work, because supposedly arayan race would be so superior, and racial mixing would be bad and destroying this dream.

And this dream.. would it come from the cult thing, influenced heavily. So I think it plays a huge role, but what I'm trying to figure out is was it the whole cult thing first, and then they can of drove into a conclusion that everyone else must be destroyed, OR was it there all the way, but the cult thing was there too, and they can of shook hands anonymously?
            In da butt.

Comment

Honest to God when I read the title of this thread I thought it was started by Epublius "ZOMFGMYSATSCOREFROMTHE1970SISSOGOODSUCKIT*****ES" Rex. But, it's just Pekka.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                But why does it have to be 'our race must dominate'.. ? if you are power hungry, you just want the power, period, you don't care who is with you. You just want the power. So.. there was some belief in them that it must be so, or else it's not going to work, because supposedly arayan race would be so superior, and racial mixing would be bad and destroying this dream.

They exploit people's fears.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pekka, you're right, they were a cult.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So... is Finland a very diverse place, lots of races, cultures and so on?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      Paging Cali!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        Paging Cali!
                        Yes?
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Pekka -

You're right, the nazis were/are a cult. They tried to change the whole culture of Germany...creating their own national holidays...etc

As for why they turned to genocide, it seems that this sort of thing just goes hand-in-hand with fanatical nationalism.

There's nothing wrong with feeling a kinship with your racial/national group, it just has to be combined with a respect for others.
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

VetLegion, of course it is. Almost everyone is represented. Some more, some less. But sure, dominated by 'natives' in numbers, and will be for a long time.

Cali, Yes. But does anyone know if it was in plans to begin with, to destroy others or not.. or did it just got to that point early on, or later on.
                            In da butt.

Comment

racial purity is a myth. at least in europe.

Comment

Working...
                              X