Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is SP or MP more important for a TBS game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost always take part in discussions involving Bulgaria or the Balkans. I often post in history threads too.
    Quite often i don't have the time to post or by the time I get to read a certain thread everything on the subject is already mentioned
    Quendelie axan!

Comment

SP definatley.

A game of civ3 or moo2 or similar games can take a few hours, or they can be an epic experience of upwards of 50 hours for *ONE* game. I don't buy TBS's for multiplayer, I buy them for their superb single player and the massive replayability they have.

Comment

MP

Comment

SP for the "EPIC APPEAL" since MP I dont have much time for (unless MP is considered PBEM, then of course )

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Multiplayer, at the end of the day the ai ceases to be fun as you have learned all of its tricks and how to deal with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              Civ 3 is just garbage
              no it isn't

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                SP

multiplayer games suck. I either get in a game with a jackass who knows nothing about strategy and I roll right over him. Or I schedule games with some of you guys at Apolyton who read every single strategy thread and kick my ass .

I'm an average player, and I can't find average opponents.
                I'll play you, Dis. I'm average, at best.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                X