Help me choose a new mobile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me choose a new mobile!

Current mobile is a Sagem My X-7. It sucks balls. And not in a good way.

I get a free upgrade with O2 on the 18th of August, but I can't decide between the Motorola V3 and the Nokia 6230i.

In terms of hardware, I prefer the flip phone since my friends don't necessarily want to be listening to my thighs, and also the Motorola is plain gorgeous. On the other hand, years ago I had a Nokia 3330 which I loved dearly... was probably still the best phone I've ever had.

In terms of features the 6230i probably pips the Motorola to the post... indeed the camera is better as is the storage options. However, in the real world I never use a camera phone for any reason other than snapping people as they go down on me.

I've owned a Motorola before as well and I did like it, but if it was simply a choice of software it'd be Nokia every time. When it comes to hardware, the Motorola pwns.

Is there anything anyone can tell me that'll tip the balance?
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Sagem my X-7 seems like a trainwreck.

That's mine.
    [img]http://www.nieuwetelefoon.nl/images/sony_ericsson_t630_2.jpg[/img
    It has bluetooth, which is the only thing I cared for, when I took it. and a camera.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I just bought the Razor V3, it rocks.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Az' link fixed.

Comment

How about this beauty? Small mobiles are out, big ones are in

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

For decent price, and flipper, I'd recommend Nokia's 6170.
            The largest European manufacturer of smartphones and makers of Nokia phones. That’s us.

However if you want more variety in flippers, you might want to look at Samsungs..

If you're not insisting flipper, the only way to go is 770 (http://www.nokiausa.com/770) or if you can wait a bit and get a real phone, get N90.
            The largest European manufacturer of smartphones and makers of Nokia phones. That’s us.

THis is what you want. This is what you need. This is what makes you... you.

You are the player with this one. But you might ask yourself, is being a player enough, when you can put the sugar to the daddy, the mack and lay the smack on anyone, even the OGs and Ghetto Superstars will bow down and move out of your way when you carry the N91.. with 4 gigabytes of bouncing beats, all the booty in your area code will shake. Check it out from the last link as well, or shut up and burn in hell.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
            X