Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soldiers soldiers everywhere

took a short trip down hwy26 to meet my aunt
    half way between my house and hers in new mexico.
    at the truck stop where we met there were bus loads of soldiers .. all in uniform pouring into the place.
    and at another stop i made.. it was the same.
    so i began noticing all the buses going north on the hwy.
    streams of them...

this must be the beginning of all the new soldiers coming to colorado springs.. i had read on the news
    up to 12000 more... and thats just fort carson.
    there is also an air force base here too.

the city is going to be bursting at the seams with soldiers.

hummm lots of men guess thats not such a bad idea.
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

U.S. OUT OF COLOARDO!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

what is the reason for it all?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

what is the reason for it all?
        "Base realignment" , probably doesn't save any real money, but gives them something to do, some reason to be in the news without Iraq being in the headline.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

the reason... bases closing in other places.
          reasignment of soldiers from other places to here.
          this is a huge base... and there is norad and shriver air force base and the air academy and peterson air force base too... needless to say im in the middle of red country... and im a liberal... lordy lordy.. lol

Comment

It's also a special forces training area.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yeah, but they're bringing 50,000 soldiers home from overseas (not Iraq or Afganistan).
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yep this is ground zero... its a kiss your booty and count the seconds place...

Comment

Ft. Bragg is another place that's getting a few thousand more people.

Comment

boann, being a conservative in liberal land I know exactly how you feel. Of course, again because I'm conservative, I don't feel it as intensely.

Talking about soldiers and all, sooo...

USA! USA! USA!
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

"Support our troops or die!"

That's my new slogan for a bumper sticker design. Think it'll work?

Comment

Norad?

Perhaps the U.S. is preparing for nuclear war and want to protect as many soldiers as possible inside Norad.

Comment

your kidding right...
                          norad is secret clearance only and top secret in some areas... no way average soldier is getting in there.
                          its where they take the president or one of the spots anyway.

Comment

I don't know what's happening but I'm sure it merits the use of the word 'Bu****ler!'
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I'll provide the picture.

Heil Bushhitler!

Comment

Working...
                              X