No announcement yet.

The War on Drugs Comes to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon we'll be exporting other laws to our little friends up north. No, don't thank us, we're happy to do it. We just can't bear to think of poor Rocky and Bullwinkle being molested by maple syrup guzzling dope fiends.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

I think that if Canada wants to have their laws respected by others, then they should respect the laws of the countries that Canadians smuggle to. The reason they turned a blind eye, is because they made a killing by shipping alcohol to a dry US.
      By your views I would suggest that you not mail any bibles to certain countries. You could be extradited to face severe punishment for proselytizing.
      Last edited by notyoueither; August 10, 2005, 22:29.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
        Soon we'll be exporting other laws to our little friends up north. No, don't thank us, we're happy to do it. We just can't bear to think of poor Rocky and Bullwinkle being molested by maple syrup guzzling dope fiends.
        So, what drugs are you currently on?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
        X