Counter Struck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter Struck.

A nerdy kid is playing Counter-Strike online when he is suddenly put in a real life version. This is a brilliant spoof of CS.

http://www.2flashgames.com/viewlink....79.htm&id=1682

Bonus: Insane (normal for online FPS players) CS player talks about his life.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FPS-Doug

Comment

pretty sweet!
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

The product placement at the beginning is right on also.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

There are more from the place where the FPS interview came from... all hilarious.

Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            Bonus: Insane (normal for online FPS players) CS player talks about his life.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FPS-Doug
            I know him or someone very much like him.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

great stuff
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hilarious!!!!!!!!

I like the part where they were lagging...
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

BOOM!!!! HEAD SHOT!!!!!!!!!!
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'd like to see what the people that made Counterstrike think about all these movies about the game. I'm sure they must be circulating an email inside the company.

Comment

Working...
                      X