Bio fuel takes off in Australia: run your car on fish and chips oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its whats for dinner.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It is, but I think everything that could be said was already said.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

IF YOU THINK SO GET OFF THIS THREAD
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

AH has put on his war paint ...
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

caps lock.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

coconut oil also works well as a body oil
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

remember when Kramer was using butter as tanning oil?

that was awesome
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Az

Not reading your own sources

Now, let me remind you who was Sherif Hussein ibn Ali - A Hashemite, who was at odds with some other arab factions, like the Saudi family ( who took Arabia away from him ) and who certainly wasn't representing the will of most of the people who call themselves arab today.

As you'll see bellow, prior to WWI, the Hashemites were rulers of desert cities, and weren't descendants of Falah upper classes, but rather the appointed rulers of desert cities, like Mecca.

Also, you might discover that these fellows were much at odds with the leaders of the arabs in mandatory palestine, for example, and historicall were in much better relations that the falah arabs, that were the majority in population.

For example,
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal_Weizmann_Agreement . Of course, this was shortlived, since the british played both sides, but this again wasn't betrayal of "The Arabs", since the Hashemites can hardly be called the arabs representatives.

For example, the relationship between the Hashemite king Abdullah, Faisal's brother, and the proto-palestinian leadership ( like the El-Husseini family, the ruling family of falah arabs in palestine, basically ) were notoriously "great" - for example, they've had a part in Abdullah's assassination, after suspicions that he wanted to sign a peace accord with TEH ZIONAZIS.

So, basically, calling them "arab nationalists", and the representatives of arabs, is laughable.
                  Out of respect for Horse I won't continue this discussion any longer.

But it's pretty obvious where your bias is coming from, especially considering Palestine just "happens" to be connected to the events in question. But I guess when the word, "Arab" is used a gazillion times in reference to an event, it really has nothing to do with Arabs.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Fish and chips oil and all other food-based fuels are pretty pathetic, if only because you'd have to eat a boatload of fish and chips to defray a significant portion of your fuel needs.

Fish and chips for breakfast, fish and chips for lunch, fish and chips for dinner. :barf:

Now if you start talking ethanol from hemp, you'd really be making progress for dopeheads worldwide.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

that is the real problem - its fine when a few eccentrics use biofuels but the infractructure doesn't yet exist for a mass market and that is a long way off
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Exactly.

But what about garbage? I thought I've seen a process that took garbage and made it combustable, even clean burning, that fueled a car.

I really think creating a genetically engineered, "fuel plant," would not be that difficult.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                        X